Bad For Good out this month

There's a headline I was starting to think I'd never get around to writing...
Yep, it's pretty much all done and the follow up to When She Was Bad will be published before the end of May. That's a few weeks later than I'd originally planned, but then I never put "break leg" on my original writing schedule last autumn. Sorry for the slight delay.
Jen's finishing off a fabulous cover and I've just got to finalise the copy for the back of the paperback. Currently it reads:
SOMETIMES BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE 
It had been fun. It had been dangerous. But it was no longer fun and it had become far too dangerous. Claire MacDonald’s life as a getaway driver for the enigmatic Barclay and his mountainous bodyguard Thug Number Two was spiralling seriously out of control, and someone was watching their every move...
No-one was safe 
Welcome back to fun and games with  Barclay & MacDonald, an even more perilous world than Claire had ever imagined possible
The latest draft of the novel came back from editor Karen Myers with very few changes and I've now finished the sixth and final version of the book.
It will be out for Kindle in May with the paperback edition a week or so later. There'll be an omnibus of my first two novels in July/August (paperback only) which will tie in with the start of the marketing campaign.

Comments

Popular Posts